I Have Had It With This Crap Ati!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
How much tweaking do you expect me to do? I've tried everything. From clean XP installs to downloading those PC booster programs. When you pay $400 for a video card, it shouldn't take major tweaking to get good performance out of it. The reason he sees good performance is because he got the X800XT P.E., which is tons better than the X800 Pro, due to the full 16-pipes being activated.

exactly....no need for that expensive card to tweaked before game play

beedubaya said:
When you pay $400 for a video card, it shouldn't take major tweaking to get good performance out of it.

WORD!!! when u buy any card u should expect to just plug it in, install any software and play!

Just curious. Do you guys actually pay for a copy of Windows with every new computer?.. I don't have to worry about it since we have a site licence at my campus and all the residents get a free copy.

beedubaya said:
When you pay $400 for a video card, it shouldn't take major tweaking to get good performance out of it.

No... It just requires you to know what you are doing.

I mean 6 FPS? Common.

With those results I don't think you would know how to configure a bar of soap.

SanToast said:
No... It just requires you to know what you are doing.

I mean 6 FPS? Common.

With those results I don't think you would know how to configure a bar of soap.

Well, if I am so terrible at tweaking video cards, how come I am not gettin 8 fps in other games? How come I have 5136 on 3dmark05? How come I get 130.5 on the HL2 stress test?

I am telling you, its not the fact i haven't tweaked enough or don't know how to tweak. Its because ATI SUCKS at Doom 3!

5136 on 3DMark05 and you have the ****ing balls to call ATI crap.

- 3DMark05 and Half-life 2 are Direct3D (DirectX)

- Doom 3 is OpenGL

You want a solution?

Install the ENTIRE OpenGL package and ALL dependancies. :rolleyes:

Once you have done that...

You will see incredible performance in Doom 3.

Oh man... If you don't know what I am talking about then you are a moron.

5136 in 3DMark05 CLEARLY states that your video card is performing 100% in Direct3D. Now for the same card to render 8 FPS in OpenGL...

Do I really need to say more?

As I told you a MILLION times... Your card is FINE. Get off ATI's ****ing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom