I Have Had It With This Crap Ati!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop your goddamned whining.

Until this xmas, my HIGH END pc had a 9200SE. Learn to like what you have, it kept me gaming (and an mx440 earlier) for years, those 2 cards lasted at least 3-4 years

I swapped mx440 for 9200SE from parents computer

try using Nvidia drivers that might help it hehe .
I remeber when you got that card , i think they just rushed it out and left out the pulse generator or vector valve in order to make a quick buck because Nvidia was killing them . Alot of revewers like THG will no longer review/comment on a card
without having it being ready and the tests done on there own terms .

DJ-CHRIS said:
Stop your goddamned whining.

Until this xmas, my HIGH END pc had a 9200SE. Learn to like what you have, it kept me gaming (and an mx440 earlier) for years, those 2 cards lasted at least 3-4 years

I swapped mx440 for 9200SE from parents computer

lol...how is this a valid comparison? Your 9200SE has let you game on it for years and you got it free in a swap for your MX440.

Mine won't let me game hardly at all, and i payed $50 for it PLUS the swap of my MX440.

It looks as if your 9200SE (supposed to perform worse than my 9200 due to chopped pipelines and half of my bandwidth) is actually outperforming my card...if that's not unfair i don't know what is.

Xbox 2 will be using ATI.....Boooooooooooo!

Hate them for choosing ATI on that...geh!

What's Xbox 1 using under the hood?.. Equivalent graphics card that all of us are familiar with!..

I wish I had enough money to be that picky. I have to play Doom 3 at 800x600 on medium quality with no AF or FSAA. If I could even play the game at 1024x768 with all the details and 4xAA I would be pretty happy. If you want better fps turn off the anti aliasing, doom 3 handles resolution very well and 1024 should look fine. Plus I doubt you are getting a solid 8fps at all times. Be happy with what you have and save your money.

DJ-CHRIS said:
No i took out my mx440 and replaced it with parents 9200SE, because 9200SE > MX440

and even trade...that's what i said isn't it?

My MX440 > 9200, which is entirely backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom