I feel sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
leandroc76, understandable, I just felt you were "going against the grain" so to speak and paying no attention to what we were showing you. Some people get on here and I believe their main intention is to upset everyone lol. I do not believe Best Buy can supply cheaper products than NewEgg.com. Best Buy sells retail and I have never found a deal worth buying there over NewEgg.com. Why would a 500 dollar item be any different? Considering NewEgg.com sells a processor that's better than Best Buys for a cheaper price should say something. Anyways, no harm in stating your opinion. You are correct in what you say; matching the FSB with the processor speed is a fine accomplishment indeed. Eliminating ALL bottlenecks poses quite a threat to any other system on the market. I just think that if I were to build such an awesome system I would like to do it without paying retailer markup values. That's just my opinion though.

I will hear you if you are willing to hear us...but it didnt seem like you cared about what we are saying...big mass confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom