I feel sick! - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2004, 09:54 AM   #41 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Old 07-23-2004, 11:06 AM   #42 (permalink)
True Techie

leandroc76, understandable, I just felt you were "going against the grain" so to speak and paying no attention to what we were showing you. Some people get on here and I believe their main intention is to upset everyone lol. I do not believe Best Buy can supply cheaper products than NewEgg.com. Best Buy sells retail and I have never found a deal worth buying there over NewEgg.com. Why would a 500 dollar item be any different? Considering NewEgg.com sells a processor that's better than Best Buys for a cheaper price should say something. Anyways, no harm in stating your opinion. You are correct in what you say; matching the FSB with the processor speed is a fine accomplishment indeed. Eliminating ALL bottlenecks poses quite a threat to any other system on the market. I just think that if I were to build such an awesome system I would like to do it without paying retailer markup values. That's just my opinion though.

Come visit a new technology and digital image arena website where you may compete in monthly image contests and chat about technology. t3ch.l33t is currently searching for members to help manage different areas of the site. t3ch.l33t Image Arena Home

Old 07-23-2004, 12:55 PM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Yeah, that makes sense.

Oh and thanks for your patience. At least I know someone out there cares.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:09 PM   #44 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

I will hear you if you are willing to hear us...but it didnt seem like you cared about what we are saying...big mass confusion.

15'' Macbook Pro
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz
x1600 128MB
Windows XP/Mac OSX 10.5

No longer a Guru of games...
Closed Thread