I feel sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to mention, the cost it goes into buying the stores in ideal locations . . .

doesnt matter how ugly a warehouse is, or WHERE it is

Well right now they have a seagate 120gb harddrive for $70 after mail in rebates and a radeon 9800 pro for $180 after mail in ebates. This is about the same price as they go for on ebay

a 120GB HD for $70.. thats good... and a 9800Pro (256MB) for $180... those are some good ass prices!!!

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
a 120GB HD for $70.. thats good... and a 9800Pro (256MB) for $180... those are some good ass prices!!!

well the 9800 pro is 128mb but it is cheaper then newegg

Its funny you all mention that cause last thursday I cracked down and bought me the Radeon 9800 PRO for $250!! Then I got the sunday ad and it was $179 after rebates!! Luckily there good about the price match deal so I got my $20 instantly then mailed in my $50 rebate..$70 I was counting on!! :) goes to show you how damn fast the market changes...3 days and you're obsolete..lol.

Win2kpatcher said:
Its funny you all mention that cause last thursday I cracked down and bought me the Radeon 9800 PRO for $250!! Then I got the sunday ad and it was $179 after rebates!! Luckily there good about the price match deal so I got my $20 instantly then mailed in my $50 rebate..$70 I was counting on!! :) goes to show you how damn fast the market changes...3 days and you're obsolete..lol.

yeah it is going on until saturday so I think I am just gonna get the hd and the graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom