I dont think this is normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
chances are the anti-aliasing and graphics are defaulting to lower, because that sure as hell doesn't look like 6x AA, and 16x AF, nor does it even look like max graphics.....nvidias (maybe just be the 6xxx series not sure) when trying to use 6x AA will default to noAA so technically 4x is the highest we can use.

uh...well i was just wondering why it was possible. or oyu guys are all just so jealous of my gf4...:( i still think that screenshot looks pretty nice...

well i was just wondering why it was possible. or oyu guys are all just so jealous of my gf4...
No I'm fine with my 6800GT thanks......like has been said yours isn't running DX9 which makes it look ultra crispy....you can see jaggies all around in that screenshot, plus the hovercraft or whatever doesn't look like maxed graphics at all....but considering your card it's decent

I'm wondering if those jaggies are just a result of the picture being a little scaled down. If those are in game, the AA sucks.

i think its just the screenie, or the DX8 levels.

As for me, i can run it on highest settings on highest rez with 6AA and 16AF smoothly, never drops below 50 FPS, generally stays at around 100. That 50 is only when there is a huge amount of stuff going on screen

EDIT: I got this from the Ravenholm level. i should try taking it from Route Kanal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom