Yeah, the question was there, but after finding a different utility I figured it out, and now its writing zero's *FOR 8 HOURS* wow, got some sleep in there, but its taking its sweet time, its at 90% now. The hardest part was using this program, because the error rate when it was putting its thing on the floppies was proably 2 errors per 3 floppies, so after spending a few hours pissing around with the floppies I got the first disk to be reliable, then instead of trying one and it failing, I just got about 10 floppies, and make the second disk, and it worked, but that was a true pain.
Meh, I'm going back to bed in all likely hood.
XS RULES!!! I have officially referred you.