How small is yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cable modem is pretty big. It stands upright next to my monitor and is probably about 6 inches tall and 2 inches wide or something like that.... it's fast though and it doesn't really get in the way so it's no big deal.

Circa219 said:
Thats a small modem. Mines about the size of that far cry case unfortunately. It's kind of old :(

At least you don't have a 56K Lucint WinModem. That thing is old. They may turn back on my 1Mbit service next week...lets hope they do. :)

I should post a picture of my sister nortel networks cable modem.
She was one of the first people in australia to get Optus Cable. It about the size of 2 house bricks.

Attached to this post is my NetGear DG814 Modem/Router/Switch with ST-Lab 8 Port Switch.

I have put a my Nokia 3315 on in the photo for reference.
And yet, there is a loose cable on the switch as one of the bandwidth whores were not home when I took this photo.

I will get my sister to send me a picture of her house-brick some time.

BTW, a message to all those veterine optus cable modem users with the Nortel Networks Cable Model. Try to hold on to them as long as you can. They are much better than those Mottorolla SurfBoard P.O.S.s

What about a picture of your sister? :p anywho...I get 3mb down and 256k up

They are much better than those Mottorolla SurfBoard P.O.S.s

Ehh I don't know about that..have had mine for quite some time now...never a problem compared to the DSL up here...whew..friend has that and it goes out on him all the time...but I like the fact I can download up to almost 400k/sec where his max is 80 muahahahaha

Oh yeah...I can beat everyone...with my blazing hi-speed dialup! Muahaha...you know how much it sucks not having any options? The only thing I can use is a satelite...which costs about $700 setup, 2yr contract or $350 to break it, and $80/month for service...and ANY cloud in the sky and say g'bye! Ugh...I can't wait for any hi-speed to make it where I live...it's only about 5mi away from here...cable, dsl...ugh :-/ Lucky people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom