how much should i pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamhic

Baseband Member
I have a friend that has a gateway laptop that i was kinda interested in buying so the frist question is how much should i pay and the other question is do you think its gonna be worth buying. Here are the spec that i know:
P2 266mhz
96mb ram
4.5g hd
wireless mouse
ethernet card
56k modem
a docking bay
?x cdrom
floppy
battery

In my opion that thing is worthless, but there are a select few that will pay odd amounts of money for stuff like that. So im with Snipervirus, I wouldn't pay over 50.

I also agree. Nothin over 50. I don't know why mre says $175 cause there's no way in hell that that is worth that much. No more than 50 that's my final answer regis

You would be surprised what people will pay for junk, on eBay. I sold an old ASUS Mobo, and a 1Ghz AMD Tbird chip for $80 with $25 for shipping, and it only cost me like $5 to send :)

what do u need it for?

since i have no use for a laptop, i of coucse wouldnt even pay 5 bucks for it.

but if all u need it for is like typing stuff while your mobile, then maybe it would be worth 40 buck at the most(id shoot for $20 first)... i think there being generouse by saying 50.

also remember how slow it is, its prolly not in perfect condition, and batterys deteriorate with time, so its battery may not even be working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom