How to monitor temperature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
Is there a way to check your temperatures other than BIOS, possibly a program you can download or something? I'm curious because I've heard of people complaining about false BIOS readings.

its not a false BIOS reading actually, its false sensor reading. it only depends as if you have got sensors installed. somebody has mentioned this software in some other topic in this hardware forum, which ofcourse you've to find yourself. sorry about that, i cant help you out in searching that software. :) look for keyword, temperature/hot/cool etc. that post isnt too old, i beleive i read it few hours ago.

normally nowadays all motherboards are coming with these programs, I have so far tested Asus's software (not on mine though), and it showed exact reading as were on BIOS.

anyway, today i found a website with freeware programs (some might be shareware) about processors, tweaking and cooling,

http://www.tweakpc.com/Cpu.htm

hope it might be of some help to you.

also also, pizzathehut, you have Asus, and I have tested the software on same motherbaord, why not use your own software? Asus PC Probe is the name of it, must be in your drivers CD.

whats your temperature BTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom