How Long have you gone without a BSoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
How Long have you gone without a BS?

So how long have you gone without a blue screen?
My streak just ended. :angry:
It was probably a good eight months.

I was just doing everything normally, just as I always do, then bam music starts skipping and Blue screen. Said something about a driver, so I guess it had to do with Winamp or my sound card. Im not that worried unless it happens again. ;)
But damm, some day Ill break the year mark. :p

Last time was when I temporarily had a Radeon 9200 in my computer, and tried to load up some BF2. BF2 really didn't appreciate the low-end, last-gen card or it's drivers:D I guess that would have been around 1.5 years ago.

I have never had a BSOD under Windows XP. The last time was with my old Emachines 533id2, and it was loaded with viruses. You couldn't even get into the display properties, nor change the homepage from a dirty website.

I don't even know if Windows XP has BSOD's?

talldude123 said:
I have never had a BSOD under Windows XP. The last time was with my old Emachines 533id2, and it was loaded with viruses. You couldn't even get into the display properties, nor change the homepage from a dirty website.

I don't even know if Windows XP has BSOD's?
Uh yea, XP does have BSOD's. ;)

Really?

I download alot of stuff that's virus-prone, and I've never seen a BSOD. A few virus warnings, that's it.

*knock on wood*

Cant even remember if ive had one before, so clearly a very long time even if i did have one!

I haven't had one for a year, and the last time I had one, was when I started up Meedio, which is a type of media center for Windows XP Home or Windows XP Pro, an just guess what it was that did it.... my lovely graphics drivers :).... back when I only had onboard Intel Extreme... ugh..

On a lighter note Im now stable @ 2.48 GHz.
I don't know how high Ill get with the stock heatsink or without changing the Voltage. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom