Status
Not open for further replies.
wow..

mine is overclocked to 2600+ speeds and it only runs around 35 - 39 idle

and the hottest it ever gets durring games is around 50,

I must have one heck of a good fan/heatsink
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=CFA80S4&cat=FAN
Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

I have AMD XP 2400+ and it works around 52C. I think its all dependent on what fan you use beacause i only have the crappy AMD standard fan that comes wth it?!

The T-breds were known to get pretty hot, mine did especially....the bartons however should be running cooler than what yours is....reseating the heatsink with some better thermal compound could probably help if you haven't already done that.

If you have poor case ventilation and it's getting hot outside that'd also play a role of course

it is pretty hot these days i have to say, rediculously so for England. Damned you yanks and your disbelief of global warming ! :p

Damned you yanks and your disbelief of global warming
That's a pretty retarded comment......where would you even come up with something like that? :umm:

belief or disbelief in global warning doesn't have anything to do with what country your from

I reliaze you put a :p in there so I know you aren't trying to be offensive, I simply don't see the point of it at all

He probably said that because America was the only modern country to not get in on the last enviromental act. But thats because it would cost billions and only lower temperture .7 degrees farenheit in 1000 years or something crazy like that.

How bout you dang Limeys cutting down all your trees and poluting the air:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom