How does the inside of your PC look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius, what's the 3-pin power connector poking out of your RAM slots doing there (as highlighted)?

On topic, my case is a mess atm. Desperately needs cable management.

Nubius, what's the 3-pin power connector poking out of your RAM slots doing there (as highlighted)?
It's highlighted because originally the pic was sent to gaara because I was showing him something...that something is my CMOS :D

I connected a 3pin 12" extender to my CMOS and then have the jumper on there for easy CMOS clearing opposed to have to try and get my hand through the tubings and mess with the jumper on the board....it's much more convenient this way ;)

my original plan was to connect it to a military style flip switch that would be on the front of my computer, but I have yet to get around to doing that like many other things I still need to do to my computer :p

is that water cooling Nubius, if it is whats the point of all the case fans?
what isn't the point? :D

The smaller fan in the bottom right is for the chipset...it's a 60mm 6000RPM fan that pushes 40CFM....the big fan is for the mosfets but it also aids in getting better air current through the system for the two 120mm fans on top that suck air through the heatercore.

That was just a quick temporary solution though...I think I'm gonna wind up selling my 6800GT so I can go PCI-E because I don't like this NF3 board that DFI put out...too many hardware and BIOS issues with it...so I'm just gonna say screw it, cut my losses and go Ultra-D which has microsinks on the mosfets as it is, but I'll still wind up putting a fan for the RAM so I can put 3v through it and get some good OC's

Thermaltake Xaser V I believe...it's heavy as all hell...about 60lbs+ with everything inside it like it is...was a beotch to carry at the newegg LAN because the distance from the parking garage to the floor where you sat your computer was a fairly long way.

I wish I had an aluminum case, but the aluminum full towers can run a bit pricey/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom