How do you setup 3 monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2k556

In Runtime
I'm currently running a dual monitor setup but I've just recently bought an lcd hdtv with a vga port and hdmi ports in it. I'm wanting to see if I can connect my pc to the tv as well as being connected to my 2 monitors. I've read how people have 3 monitor setups, but their explanations weren't very good, so I didn't quite understand how to do it. I have two 8800gts 320mb cards. Thanks in advance.

not sure why, but in nvidia option the tv wasn't showing up, but when I went to desktop>properties>settings I got it to wokr.

don't run the cards in SLI. Just hook up the monitors tot he cards outputs (DVI/VGA) and it should recognize them. Use Ultramon (or similar program) to best utilize them.

If you have drivers older than Forceware 180.0, you'd have to disable SLI, because it wasn't that capable then.. (in which case, I'd install the latest Forceware drivers, then proceed to what I say next..)

If you have the Big Bang Forceware 180.0 Drivers, it should be able to plug them in without having to disable anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom