How do I tell what res/hd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester01

Solid State Member
OK I want to hook up my game consoles to my monitor since it seems to have alot better picture than my SD TV has. This is just a temp thing till I can buy a new HDTV but something in 1080p isnt cheap ..So can this monitor handle any HD? and what setting can it be put up to in HD if even possible?

Heres a link to the same monitor I have ..I have searched but havnt found anything that told me anything but what resolutions it has dont know if thats how you tell by the resolution or not..heres the link NEC MultiSync FP1370 : Read reviews and compare prices at Ciao.co.uk

i dont know if you can even connect scart to VGA. im sure there might be a convertor somewhere. ive seen the opposite being done, where someone at my old school projected a video from the computer to play on a TV next to it. just search google for a scart-to-VGA/DVI(whichever you have) adapter

no what im looking for is to play console games on my computer monitor instead of my old tube tv and I know I can connect it ive figured that part out just trying to figure out what kind of setting to put the console on 480i/p 720 p ,1080i , 1080p dont know if a monitor can does any of those and if mine could and which.. does my monitor support if any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom