how do i cool my pc down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurimitz1988

Solid State Member
i have an amd 2400+ with a gigabyte k7triton mobo,256mb ddr ram.i is getting really heated up and shuts down automatically after some time,someone please tell me how can i cool my pc without having to buy anything or spend any money cause i aint got any.

do u really have no money?? i mean you can get a case fan online for like 5 dollars not even..

"hail storm...."

Linthium Ion is a small device desinged originally for socket 7 (32bit ZIF) processors, that had to stay on for long periods of time. Like workgroup servers. What it does, is it sends negative waves of energy (or something) every 16th of a second. They really just call it a 'Chip Cooler', but that's the technical term for one since it has time released energy resembles a Duracell battery... I for one don't know allot about them, but i do know that i bought one. And F*** was it cold!:cool:

Take the case covers off and run it that way. If that's not enough, get a small (or large) table fan blowing on it. Almost no cost unless you have no table fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom