How could a mobo be the best for some, and worst for others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I look at reviews on newegg at mobos, ram and vid cards and some gives it a 5, the other kid gives it a 1. Some say it boils, some say it stays at good temps. Some say it crashes, some say it is stable. Some say it doesn't support dual mem, some said they run great w/ dual. Some say it SUCKS, some say it ROCKS. Why does it work for some, and not for others???? Do a certain percentage of mobos, cards, mem... are defective or something? what is the deal. I get furstrated because I don't know what parts to get!!!:(

Being compatible,thats all it takes.
So study,i did for 3 years,now i'm haveing a good time and no problems to post.

stan-the-man said:
Being compatible,thats all it takes.
So study,i did for 3 years,now i'm haveing a good time and no problems to post.

So how do you know if it is compatible? I really need a computer, I can't wait 3 more years playing pong on my computer!! :(

So if you dont know what what mobo to choose dont build your computer get a retail manufactured computer.

Where are you comeing from

pc_boy said:
So how do you know if it is compatible? I really need a computer, I can't wait 3 more years playing pong on my computer!! :(

It must be something you understand,right.
You are useing a working computer,so whats the problem ???
:angry:

every PC is different in some way, maybe only by its Windows CD key if 2 have just come out of a factory, but every PC is different.
some cards boiling in some PC's and not in others would depend on its cooling; also the hardware supported verses hardware used has a big factor in stability

Re: Where are you comeing from

stan-the-man said:
It must be something you understand,right.
You are useing a working computer,so whats the problem ???
:angry:

What's wrong? Buy a computer from the 80's, and tell me what is wrong with it! It works!! :D :p

Oh, and I can tell you the problem with mine:

Out of disk space
Slow
Unstable
Takes 5min to start up
3 min to shut down
Doesn't supprot new software
No kool games
Pretty much everything!

Guys.. if u don't wanna help him out .. why bother to psot ...

pc_boy.... Don't rely on reviews .. u read only in newegg ..

Vist other sites dedicated to testings out new hardware like
THG
AnandTech
SharkyExtreme
ArsTechnica

n' if u still can't make up ur mind .. post the one's u can't decide on ..here ..n' someone will help ya out

i have the - A7N8X - nVIDIA nForce2 - Socket A ATX

mother board and its amazing for my AMD 2200, i dont need an amazingly high powered machine, but it works perfect, even better then some of the 300 doller mobo's i have tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom