how bout this psu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocer 939

In Runtime
PSU

will it work for a socket 939 mobo and a new pci-e card its cheap and it sounds like it works pretty good from the reviews ive read

oh and another question IF YOU HAD TO PICK BETWEEN THESE 2 GPUS NO OTHER CHOICES INVOLVED would you pick the 6600 or the x700 pro? I KNOW THE 6600GT IS BETTER but i am ona budget and i doubt ill need that extra poweri play css and wow for god sakes.

6600GT both has much higher image quality, and outpeforms that pro :)

Great PSU, I recomend it. Comes with an adapter which you CAN use despite what some people think.

If your mobo requires a 24 pin main power connection make sure this PSU has one or u will have to get an adapter.

It doesn't matter, the connection from the PSU is still 20 pin meaning that your +12v pin might get a bit toasty. Obviously people run ATX 2.0 motherboards fine with 20 pin connections but if you can avoid it that would be ideal.

gaara said:
It doesn't matter, the connection from the PSU is still 20 pin meaning that your +12v pin might get a bit toasty. Obviously people run ATX 2.0 motherboards fine with 20 pin connections but if you can avoid it that would be ideal.

Im actually going to do a test, betya I can put 300+ watts thru a single PSU wire.

Ocer 939 said:
IF YOU HAD TO PICK BETWEEN THESE 2 GPUS NO OTHER CHOICES INVOLVED would you pick the 6600 or the x700 pro? I KNOW THE 6600GT IS BETTER but i am ona budget and i doubt ill need that extra poweri play css and wow for god sakes.
css = counter strike source, correct? With eithr of those video cards you will be unhappy with the results in css. Out of the two I would pick the 6600GT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom