Hot Or Not?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, NF4 and NF3 are the cipsets. I think it is Neoforce or seomthign like that. If you can do SLI, it will say SLI. You can have an NF4 board with SLI, and you can have an NF4 board without SLI. NF3 was just the older chipset, and has since been updated, hence the NF4. I would really recommend SLI though, too much money for a very nominal gain in performance. At this point, it's not recommended.

hey um would 480w psu be ok too? also, the DFI LANParty NF3 says up to XP 3700+. is that AMD 64 Bit or another type of processor or what?

Yeah, thats fine. Who makes it? You probably only in realiy are going to need 400W to run it all, but the more the better. That way nothign will ever be underpowered, and you are set for furure upgrading. 480 is fine.

also, the DFI LANParty NF3 says up to XP 3700+. is that AMD 64 Bit or another type of processor or what?

That is another type of AMD, I believe it is 64 bit, but that board i think is only socket 754. The NF4 is socket 939, which is the new betterer socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom