Hooking a computer up to a TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobD1505

Beta member
OK, I just had a computer built. I am trying to hook my computer up to my LCD T.V. My video card is the Nvidia 6800 GT. I am using a DVI connector to connect the computer to the T.V. I am getting absolutely no picture with the DVI connector, or an S-Video cable. What could be the problems?

I havn't used a Nvidia on a T.v. yet but my best guess is that you have to activate it in the control panel... ex. Control panel->Display-> Settings *here somewhere should be an advanced button and some things you can change... just look around for a way to activate T.V. support... i had the same issue for a while with an ATI i looked around a while and found stupily enough that i forgot to activate it. meanwhile cursing up a storm.

Right click on your desktop and click properites then click advanced then click GeForce Tab on top when the window pops out on the side go down to desktop management dont click the + sign click the desktop Management and the right window will change then click enable Nview desktop manager after you do that you can use the setup wizard below to change some settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom