history won't clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgray

In Runtime
when i'm in internet explorer and i try to clear my history it won't clear. i go to tools, internet options, clear history. when i click on clear history and then either apply[if its highlighted] or o.k. nothing happens. even after i reboot all the history is still there. any suggestions? the history column will just flicker when i click o.k.

Propably you have much spyware, check Ad-Aware 6 and Spybot for scan your computer....

That must help you

try what matrix said if that doesnt work then try right clicking on the IE icon and then internet properties and then clear history, cookies and all that good stuff.

I know...DUMP IE. Really, do yourself a favor and dump this clunker of a browser. Personally, I use FireFox. But anything that does not use the IE engine is acceptable.

i'm sort of new at all this. do i have to do anything else besides download firefox, will it automatically do everything or do i have to uninstall int ex. will it mess up my other settings etc.

The Rage said:
I know...DUMP IE. Really, do yourself a favor and dump this clunker of a browser. Personally, I use FireFox. But anything that does not use the IE engine is acceptable.

I agree! Use another browser such as Opera or Firefox!

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom