Help! Sound issues

Hmm, I actually didnt have internet explorer 8 but ill get that update now.

Please no firefox, its not ad free and its full of homophobic ad's, sorry.
I could try Opera or Maxthon if you think so.

Dafuq you talking about? Ad-Block Plus add-on to make it block ads. Ads are generated from the content YOU look at - that's how ads work nowadays. They get tailored according to the sites you visit.

Try FireFox and see if it works or not.

EDIT: Internet Explorer 8 does not support windows xp 32bit sp3, sorry.

Forgot IE8 isn't supported on XP. Make sure you have all updates for IE7, and like PP said, make sure you have Flash installed.

Lol yea was gonna say ads are generated by the content tailored for you. You see gay stuff it's cause you've searched or clicked on gay stuff :lol: If I ever turn off Adblock (which is almost never) I get nothing but PC ads all over my browser. Kinda pathetic but meh.

Lol yea was gonna say ads are generated by the content tailored for you. You see gay stuff it's cause you've searched or clicked on gay stuff :lol: If I ever turn off Adblock (which is almost never) I get nothing but PC ads all over my browser. Kinda pathetic but meh.
Never mind, the reason causing this is because i haven't rebooted my pc when it asked me to, now its the morning so it works perfectly. Thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom