Help, power supply burned out

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, ok. See any on that site that is decently priced like that and still not going to break in a year? Or know any stores that maybe here I could go to get a cheap one. I'm in a bigger city so I have major chains.

the only power supplies that are worth buying are either antec, enermax, pc power & cooling, and ocz's & thermaltakes are a little under that, but still workable. but the first three are known for their power supply's.

I think he's more considered with the speed at which he can get his hands on it and install it. I think he might die if he can't play his games. Believe me dude, i know what you mean. But, if you can just hold out for a few days, read a few books, watch some TV, wait for your PCP&P 410watt silencer to arrive... You'll thank me later. If you get the 2 day shipping it will cost you $11-$15. So it might cost you about $90.00 ten more dollars then you were going to spend, but it's going to last you a lot longer, but it's solid as a rock, quiet, and you won't have to worry about it for 5 more years, because it's backed with a 5 year warranty. If it's faulty.. they'll send you an new one.

geez i sound like a freakin' salesjerk!!!

You are, and comparing that PCP&C to any non PCP&C PSU for 80$...

Just cant do that, their like godly

well thanks for all the help and fast responds guys! I got an antec 400watt for $70. Wasn't a bad price I guess. It's much quieter than my last one and appears to be running alot cooler as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom