HELP PLEASE< IT HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN, im begging you to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask the obvious, but were you able to connect to the internet and fully update norton anitivirus before running the scan? This is exactly what happened to my friend and I had to download the blaster worm fix from Symantec and run it on his PC from safemode without networking. Even after I did it for him he didn't get a virus protector and got another infected email with the worm, rinse and repeat. The second time he bought Norton. If you did all this, it really sounds like Power Supply...

It may be the temps. He runs for awhile then it shuts off. THEN he lets it cool down.... Does it tend to work better after being off for a long time, say over night? Let it sit for an hour or so and shuts within 10 to 20 minutes. Check the fans, r they running and how are they positioned for air convection?

Not to ask an ovious question, but are all your fans turning.? Worked on one jus a short time ago that had problem with prosesor fan and cuase similar problems..........VSTK

You can buy a PS tester for about $20 bucks . What type of MB do you have ? See if you can boot into Bios and get some temp readings !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom