help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers123

Solid State Member
i just bought a ROSEWILL: GeFORCE MX 4000 (nvidia) and i installed it correctly into the pc, the computer reconized new software and did a system scan like it was suppose to. but from there nothing went right. i put the easy install disk into the pc but the options i get on that is.. browse cd and exit. and when i clk on browse cd it comes up with a bunch of meaningless stuff in a folder, ive tried it all before. so i dont no what else to do.

i try to play call of duty, it loads to a blank screen then it says:::: could not open GL- make sure u hav the correct drivers downloaded from your manufactuers website. I went there and download the drivers but still nothing happens. please help if at all possible. i'm open to any thing

thanks

what drivers did u get? Are you sure that they are installed properly? Are your 3D accelleration settings good?
Al

go to device manager (right click on my computer, properties, hardware, device manager) and find your new card in the list
right click on it, go to 'update driver' and browse to your CD
your driver installation file should be a config file, which is basically a text file the system reads as instructions on how to create the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom