Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syn_01

Beta member
Hey guys, heres the deal. Iam running a cyberpower pc, all in all not bad, but i've had some problems and i was wondering if anyone here can help, my first problem is a lagging audio, in winamp the sound often lags when loading other programs, or just at random, usually the lag occurs in 4 secound intervals, this doesnt seem to be a winamp problem as it happens in other audio programs. Secound, my cd rom will often not boot certain cds, install cd for an mp3 player wouldnt be read, same with cdrs, but just the other day city of heroes installed fine, it seems random (i also had a problem booting from cds, but fixed it by chaning the boot order in bios) lastly, and this concerns me the most, when taking out my hard drive and putting it back in, i must have clipped this peice and it fell off, its a small jack with 4 female prongs and 2 wires (red and black) run into a small tube with a hole in the center and a plus sign on it. iam not sure what it does... any help would be much appreciated!
512mb of ram
Radeon 9600 256mb video card
various other nifty accesories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom