Help! My DVDrom suddenly doesn't work.
I have a JLMS XJ-HD165 DVDrom and it suddenly fails to read any disks. (It was working fine and I have not done any major configurations with my puter)
1) In device manager there is a yellow exclamation mark next to it. It says no driver is supported for this device.
2) I tried to update the driver and I got error code 39.
3) Uninstall, reboot, same problem.
4) Power is on...when I push the open button...it opens.
5) Check bios, the puter reconizes the DVDrom.
6) Tried all ide slots, change the ide cable, don't help.
I have no idea what went wrong. Auy suggestions or advices would be most appreciated. Thank you very much.