help with mp3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

milk

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, I have a creative nomad jukebox ( kind of the older version, it's about as big as a CD player, and it's blue and silver and is 6 gb I'm pretty sure). It has been working up until about 6 months ago , when I lost after I moved. Well, I recently found it in a unopened box, and want to start using it again. The only problem is when I turn it on, it shows the loading screen in the upper left hand corner, then the CREATIVE JUKEBOX graphic screen, and when I hear the harddrive starting up, it shows a message in a box that says " Critical Error, could not detect HDD (harddrive obviously) and then it says "shutting down", and I hear the harddrive shut down. I do not know what is wrong with it. I have all the software, adapter, batteries and everything. It used to work fine, but I do not know what is wrong now. If anyone could help me with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated, as I do not want to throw $300 away by buying a new iPod. Thank you very much for your replies!

Tony

No i dont' think so, it was at the top, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap and really protected, it's not that, i'm almost 100% sure it didn't get damaged. I just don't know what is wrong with it. Anyone else care to help? Thank you very much for your reply though!

Tony

No! that's not the problem. Well, if it was but it's not, how DO I FIX IT?! DOES ANYONE KNOW!? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!

THANKS!

Tony

It might be the battery. I know that Lit ion batteries don't like it when they aren't used for a long time.

Is there a method to reset it, like by sticking a paper clip into a small hole or something on it? Try that, and format the hard drive if it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom