help me lower my price, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrykid

Baseband Member
Here are the specs for the computer that I am building:

TOSHIBA SD-R5372 BLK W/SW Black IDE DVD Burner
$52.99

Update RAIDMAX 668WGP Green Aluminum Gaming Case Computer Case 420W Power Supply
$87.99

Update ARCTIC COOLING Silencer64Ultra TC L 87 x 87 x 33 mm Blue LED Light Cooling Fan
$19.99

NEC FD1231H-302 Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive
$8.00

Western Digital Caviar SE WD2000JD 200GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
$115.00

CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM
$86.67

ViewSonic E70F+SB Metallic on Black 17" CRT Monitor 15-pin mini D-sub
$132.00

ASUS A8N-E Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard
$135.00

Microsoft E85-03013 Windows XP Professional With Service Pack 2
$145.95

Update THERMALTAKE PurePower W0068RUC ATX12V 460W Power
$85.99

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester Socket 939 Processor
$146.00

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS GAMER Limited Edition
$113.99

Rosewill Radeon X800XL 256MB GDDR3 PCI-Express x16 Video Card
$289.99

Could you please tell me if I need to change anything. I would also like to lower my price and raise a few things up. I want to stay under $1500.

Thank you,
Angrykid :D

no it won't

just get m$ xp HOME edition, pro is not necessary (and if u know p2p..then u can err...obtain it, not that i wanna discuss that)

for the sound card, just get the audigy 2 ZS regular, and onboard is really enough imo

get the NEC 3510A instead of that toshiba, and upgrade from rosewill to regular ATi or sapphire, b/c imo rosewill sucks

and for the case, why the HELL are you getting a raidmax? thermaltakes own raidmax easily

Dont use the on-board, just get some cheap sound card.($15-20) Any sound card is better than an intregrated. Believe me you will notice a difference.

Onboard video is not very good, but onboard sound is
one of my friends with the A8V Deluxe is using onboard sound, and there is pretty much no difference between it and my Audigy LS
the only reason I have my Audigy, is because I wanted 5.1 surround

heh, but no one said onboard video

onboard sound is decent and good enough, but if you do want a sound card, then get something like a turtlebeach one on newegg with lots of positive reviews and low price

edit: 1k biatch. well...998 if it wasn't for my necroing :)

diabloII said:
no it won't

just get m$ xp HOME edition, pro is not necessary (and if u know p2p..then u can err...obtain it, not that i wanna discuss that)

for the sound card, just get the audigy 2 ZS regular, and onboard is really enough imo

get the NEC 3510A instead of that toshiba, and upgrade from rosewill to regular ATi or sapphire, b/c imo rosewill sucks

and for the case, why the HELL are you getting a raidmax? thermaltakes own raidmax easily

well if your going to pirate all your software i guess it won't save you any money:rolleyes:

but if your looking to buy software and hardware this is a good spot.

apokalipse said:
Onboard video is not very good, but onboard sound is
one of my friends with the A8V Deluxe is using onboard sound, and there is pretty much no difference between it and my Audigy LS
the only reason I have my Audigy, is because I wanted 5.1 surround

No offense, but LOL. The A8V's onboard sound is sooo bad it hurts my ears.

I know I have VERY good ears, but seriously, I thought anyone would be able to tell the difference.

Also back to the case, unless your hardcore into networking and servers get XP home, and get saphire or something instead of rosewill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom