help me on this, im going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually need help on this myself. i want a small mp3 player w/ at least 20gigs of storage plus i want to be able to plug it into any pc via usb and copy files to it. any ideas??

I've got a Muvo Nx 128 and its great, it doesn't skip :p like my cd player since it is flash mem and it is so small (like smaller than 2 of my fingers and really lightweight you wont even know you are carrying it). I don't go on long trips often so the 2-3 hours of music it provides is plenty. Even comes with a neat little arm strap carrying thing, can't bring myself to wear it though :eek:

The only problem with the iPod is if you want to use it with USB you'll have to buy an adapter for it, which will cost you $30 and besides, a 20gb iPod is $400 itself. Another option for you chronik would be the Nomad Zen, I think it's like $250, has 20gb, USB 2.0, and pretty small. Has a nice display too.

The Zen is probably the closest thing you'll come to an iPod without buying one, but there is a reason for the iPod having such a high price tag....well, there are many, but there has to be some reason why it is the best mp3 player in the world.

ya i've been looking at the ipod for some time now. it would be ideal, however quite pricey. the nomad zen is probably the one i will end up getting. shopping around i found the 20g zen's w/the green display selling f/$225. downfall is i still would have to use the creative labs software to copy files to the device. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom