Help Me Find A Very Sick Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

blyz69

Beta member
Hello, 2 years ago a freind of mine passed away and we created a website for him for people to share their condolences, its been fine for 2 years but a few days ago someone came on and written a very sick message.
I have the IP, i was wondering what i could do with it, the Ip closely matches someone who written on the site days earlier and left their name Only the last 3 numbers were different, could this be related?

Theres really nothing you can do.

Unless the message he wrote somehow broke some law...

Just because a message is perverted or wrong in the context of where it was written doesn't mean you can get the person who wrote it in some trouble.

I agree, unless it was a kiddie p0rn letter or a threat or something, you will not be able to do much if anything. Even if it was something like that, you would have to alert the police and they would have to decide if it was a serious enough thing to investigate. The computer it was written on CAN be found, but it takes a lot of work to do it. And it takes a lot of cooperation from the ISP as well. And a court order.

It was a message claiming he killed my freind, and hes going to kill other family members.. so far ive tracked it down to a local town.

my old h4x0r friend of mine used to find people like this but i cant remember what happened to him i remember seeing a show on tv with people who work for isps and stuff, track down people like this, the isp should know exactly the relativs location of this person but as stated earlier its hard work

That's sick and I can see you guys arn't just gonna track him down to "get him trouble"

..Atleast I wouldn't if someone did that to my friend..

just contact the police, they will get a trace on the IP, subpoena the correct ISP company and get the information that way. They will give the info out to the police with a court order to arrest this guy if a judge sees fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom