Help me find an article please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-unit

Baseband Member
I have searched and searched the forum but I can't find an arctile that someone here posted a link to a few days ago. The article was about RAM and compared how different manufacturers use diferent chips or parts or something (I can't really remeber, that's why I'm looking for the article) and the preformance gains that it gave. I thought Nubius posted it, but I did a search of the threads he's posted in (damn dude you post alot) and I couldn't find it; although, I will admit I didn't read ALL of them. Umm if someone knows what the hell I'm talking about please help me out by posting a link to the thread or telling me what it is or something. This kind of crap really drives me crazy so for the sake of my sanity please help. I have tried searching for it but apparntly I'm retarded and don't know what the hell to search for.

Please,

Help.

Yup, the one Brink posted is the right one. I got that puppy bookmarked, because theres always people interested in what TCCD and BrainpowerPCB means and it took me forever to find out on my own lol.

Doesn't surprise me you couldn't find my post haha, I post a lot of crap in here :p

50,000 freakin COOL POINTS to you my friend. The second link was what I was looking for. I know I looked at that thread I just can't belive I missed it. I owe you something diabloII. How about a beer or something? One day I'll make a trip to SoCal and buy you a beer or something. Thanks man. You're awesome! Everyone hear that? He's awesome. Nuff said.

I type slow and you others got in before I could post. 50,000 points and beers to you too. Just let me know where. Thanks!

Well I'll take that beer since I'm 21, but I can't say the same for the others :p :D

Well I've been in A state of confusion but I'm not sure if I've been in YOUR state of confusion. Maybe better directions would help. If I ever find you in a state of confusion though I will definitely give you a beer. LOL. That's what all my friends and I do for each other. ;)

lol yes nothing like a motor skill reducing depressant when you're confused! :D

Yes my friend, you know what is up. Besides I'd much rather slow down a confused person than give them the energy to do something while they don't know what the heck is going. Wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom