Help me choose between these moboz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I've got a couple of mobos in mind, and I don't know which one to choose. I looked at reviews but they tell nothing. Tell me what mobo fits the components below the best. Oh, and don't post unless you can help, no time for jokes or trying to waste your time here.
Thanx

1. MSI nForce2 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "K7N2-V" -RETAIL

2. MSI nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "K7N2 Delta-L" RETAIL

3. Albatron nFORCE 2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "KX18D Pro" -RETAIL

4. BIOSTAR nForce2 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "M7NCD" -RETAIL

5. BIOSTAR nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "M7NCD PRO" -RETAIL

6. ASUS nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "A7N8X-X" -RETAIL

Here are the parts I am getting:

eVGA nVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Video Card, 128MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "e-GeForce FX5200(128-A8-N306-LX)"

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ "Barton", 333 FSB, 512K Cache Processor

Corsair Value Select 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 - OEM

Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model 6Y080P0, OEM Drive Only

Thanx again, I REALLY REALLY apreciate this.

P.S. If you have an nforce 2 mobo sugestion, gotta have it under $75 bucks cause I am on a buget.

I would certainly side with the A7N8X-X as it is very reliable and comes with many extra goodies on board.

Number 2, 4, 5 & 6 are mainboards i'm also looking at. I'm building 4 pc's soon and trying to decide what to put with what, and what will work good with what, for the duties they'll perform.

For my main machine i'm going with ASUS. The others are still in debate.

Good luck.

ASUS all the way. I've never heard anyone say they prefer another type of mobo over ASUS, and I have heard tons of people say they love ASUS.

I have a Gigabyte board myself which I like, but the general consensus is that ASUS is the best mobo brand out there.

Thanx a lot guyz. By the way, what brand would you recommand the card; I see Gigabiyte, Sapphire, Info-Tek etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom