Help identifying case manufacturer/model

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake_vdb

Beta member
I have an old case I'm trying to find drive rails for, but I can't seem to find a manufacturer/model anywhere on the case. I remember seeing this model around several places ~5yrs ago.

Thanks in advance for your help.

case.jpg

nah, I don't need the faceplate. I pulled the bezel off to take the picture (better lighting)

I need 3.5" drive rails for a fan controller I just bought.

what does that logo say on the front? with the dragon on it?

enter that into google and see what you get.

lol.....

you took a picture of the wrong part of the case.... We need to see the INSIDE of the case, and also the fan controller you have..

That badge on the front is just a badge... doesn't necessarly have anything to do with who made the PC & case.

I am a little confused though... The fan controller that you bought is 3.5"?? If so, just mount it in the 3.5" drive bay, and you won't need to get drive rails.

If you want to mount it in the 5.25" bay, then generic hard drive rails should work. They usually are bundled with HDD coolers. Not sure if you can get drive rails separatly.

talldude123 said:
what does that logo say on the front? with the dragon on it?

enter that into google and see what you get.

Ummm.. That badge is Beastie the BSD Daemon. As I am the one who placed it on the case it will not help in determining the brand.

Sorry I had hoped someone would just recognize the case by the bezel (as I can for most enlight cases since I have worked on so many)

Unfortunatly it does require rails for all drive bays (5.25" and 3.5") and I don't have any of the rails.

What about going to your local hardware store, and getting some 1/16" metal strips, and making your own rails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom