help.i have un deleteble folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polis

Solid State Member
i have a empty folder named my name,wisch i can acses.or deleted.then i reinstall windows i am tring to format c: drive and install frech windows,but setup dosnt aloud me to do that.i used difrent softweres to delete that folder,but none of them capble.antivirus shows that folders is full of junk.it looks like virus?mabe.help if juo now any answeres please.:confused:

Some folders can't be deleted because they link into another running application such as internet explorer.

Download Unlocker 1.8.5 which will enable you to delete it without going into safe mode.

Some folders can't be deleted because they link into another running application such as internet explorer.

Download Unlocker 1.8.5 which will enable you to delete it without going into safe mode.
I use that program, too.
However, sometimes even Unlocker can't delete things, either.

Sometimes Windows blocks any access to particular files or folders, with its security settings.
You can access them by going into safe mode, and logging into the Administrator account.
Then, right click on the file/folder, and go to "sharing and security"

in the security tab, you need to go into the advanced options, and replace ownership of the file/folder.

thanks alot jou are gentelments,or lades.unloker didn't help me,but with safe mode did't.Thank juo for jour help.:)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom