Help...I don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean my RAM? Because I have 512 ddr RAM in my PC. 256 is my video card's memory.But anyway thanks for the clue

how new is your motherboard?? I would seriously consider looking at ways to test your motherboard...if its not overheating i would put my money on the motherboard.

What problem may my motherboard have?I checked it and it's not overheating.I bought it new a year ago.

i had this problem too 3 months ago. and then 1 found out that my psu head plastic cable that plugged into the motherboard was broken and seemed like to overheating (i can smell from the smell). so i need to replace it with the new one. then my cpu goes well until now.

if using XP do this. RT click on my computer, goto properties, goto advanced, startup recovery, remove check mark from auto reboot in the system failure section and wait till it happens again so we can get the error and post it. also check event viewer to see what errors it shows. tell us in detail.

I once had a problem with my psu to! I put a 120mm fan in my case and like a week later my comp starts crashing. Which to an extent to where it wouldnt even startup :( But before i knew it was my psu i thought it was the hd because i would here a spinning noice then boom it would shut off. So how mush power do you have in your comp??

That might be your problem. Your pc might be using too much power for the psu to handle. Try getting a psu with about 400w and you should be fine.

Oh man i hit the nail on the head:DIve been doing this quite often!!Theres your problem. Not enough power.I run about 250 to 300 watts of power in my system and i dont even have a power hungry pentium 4.So you may close this topic becasue thats your problem..Thank you thank you very much!
"Cant believe you ppls thought it was the mobo"..."idiots"!

Thanks guys.I will buy a new psu today.I didn't know my true psu power supply until yesterday.I checked it out and i found my problem.I could't imagine it was the power.I checked all the hardware and software except this.Eventually i learned from my mistake.Detailed check is the solution.Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom