In Runtime
HELP ME PLZ FAST!

1.okie im about to build a new computer and i found these items on sale:
Intel P4 2.8ghz with Motherboard-ECS pt800ce-a:
*CPU with 1mb cache @800FSB
*via PT800ce shipset
*support DDR400 and SATA RAID
total $139.99

should i buy it or buy an AMD 64 3k+? i want to game alittle bit but that's all i need to know what you think, PRICEWISE and PERFORMANCE WISE

2.It says "support DDR400" so does PC4200 DDR2 with 533MHZ compatible with it?

3.Where can I find a 16-19inch flat monitor at? at the cost of less than $200?

Gaming has mostly to do with your Graphics card.

DDR and DDR2 have different slots- they're incompatible.

Yes, if you can get all those for only one hundred and thirty dollars, I would, BUT only if the processor supports Hyperthreading. Price/performance is the key here and currently, you are defenetly getting more bang for your buck with that IF it supports hyperthreading. If it does not support hyperthreading, I'm not sure if its worth it. (I think it does since it has 1MB of cache,which means the 5XX series?)

Also, DDR and DDR2 are not compatible. I would either go with corsair value select, or if your overclocking, find some ram with those cheap hynix chips on them.

Finally, if you look at Newegg, they have 17 inch monitors for cheap there.

that motherboard is garbage but other than that everything looks good and for monitors just go to newegg.com and brows or circut sity bestbuy any electronics place

now i found a 3200+ 64 for 170 dollars with fan and heatsink pretty much with everything on the 800+ but has an ECS 755 a2 motherboard. and.. i was told tht i would need atleast 500Watt power suply to run it

can someone confirm that? im still not sure cuz i saw this 420w power suply for 40buck with a case but my cousin said it wont work cuz i need 500watts, so can someone help? my graphic card will be like 50dollar one so i guess that is a very sorry card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom