Help is apprecited

Status
Not open for further replies.

miCkz

Baseband Member
ok i have this problem my friend got computer that is too old like in 95s... its desktop pc and he got the ram of 72 pins... from few days he has been facing the problem in booting up.. first his computer showed something on screen the bios error... but then he really messed up with the hardware he just said he took off the ram and put back in again.. then when he powered the pc .. it made some bad sound like something burnt and since it is not showing anything on screen... so i tried my single 128 (133) ram on his computer but it did not show anything still.. ( is it ram not supporting as it is his old desktop computer mobo... or mobo is fried ? ) then i tried his ram on my computer but i got beeps on mine... ( is it his 72 pin ram not supporting on my mobo 100 bus... if its should so ram is bad ) anyhow i think only ram is bad.. So reply guys what could be the problem & i am too confused about what ram what busses and on what mobo what mobo busses should support :S teach me this..

I agree. If you just got BEEPS when you put in his RAM into your motherboard that means either the RAM is completely shot or your motherboard just doesn't happen to support the RAM you tried putting in, but from what it sounds like it's gone. 95's is an old ass PC so it's about time to upgrade that boy. You can get fairly modernized with like $400

Nubius 400$ means something maybe you are rich! :) but it means for us... eventhough i am ttally bugged with my own pc i am on celeron 550 but still i am not feeling that bad coz when i know i cant afford to buy the fast modern pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom