HELP 256RAM running at 191.1 ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace Da Ace

Baseband Member
my intel p4 2.8 ghz 256 mb ddram (well should be) radion 1900 graphics card saphire axion motherboard running on windows me.

i have 256mb DDRam i recently ran a game on my pc and noticed that it was running poorley i later found out that this was due to the fact that my ram was running at 190 not 256 which is what it should be i have no idea how long it has been running at this speed for and would apriciate any help that cpould be usefull i have not overclocked anything in my system?????
i included all the system information i could but im not sure if this would help i put it there just in case
CAN U PLEASE HELP ME!:( :( :(

sounds like to me that you 256 is crap, I have had a few crappy RAM sticks like a 128 actually being 115, but I've never had anything that bad. What brand is it???

i dont no what the band is i got it wif me comp from a store

is there anyway i can find out wat the brand is wifout takin the case off as that while void my warrenty i could take it bak to the store but thats last option coz they screw me around to much and i wont get my computer bak for weeks for a simple thing like putting in new ram

i know bying from a store is stupid i know that now!

yes my graphics card is onboard, but wat does this have 2 do wif the RAM plz explain if ya want

onboard graphic cards take up rame space aswell.. even if you do have 256, a chunk of the ram is taken up by your grphx card..

thats one of the reasons why onboard gfx cards are a no no..

this might sound stupit but can u overclock ur RAM im a begginer so i dont have a clue wif RAM. If u can overclock is there any programs that could help me do this

you can overclock its speed, but its ramspace will never be bigger..

256 ram is a bare-minimum these days, I would recommend you just buy another 256 chip. make sure it matches your other chip, either being sdr or ddr..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom