help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unc0ntr0l

Solid State Member
I have a problem. I have just finished setting up my Athlon64 on my Asus k8v800 motherboard. I have a radeon 9800pro and and a 550 power supply. I get power to every device even the video card, but the monitor remains on Idle. I don't know what to do! Im goin crazy! Ive tried playing around with the Cpu turning the fans over but nothing works. Please Help me

I have yet to try the hook ups from the tower to the mobo. They could be bgackwards, i iwll try that n see what happens, but the vid card is palced on correctly.

Little tab on the end of some AGP.Couple good AMD guys here.Damn them.They probably know better.

Yea the tap is fine, all the case wires to the mobo r good too. What else, i had this problem last time n i was playing with the power cords n it worked. But i cant seem to do that now! nothing is burned I know for sure cuz all the parts are brand new. The cpu is in correctly.AHHH what else? (thanx for the help)

There is 2 hook up's on back of the 9800 pro you use the adapter and got it hooked on the right one.

Nay for your moniter.on back of the card is 2 hook up's for your moniter cable.use the adapter that came with the card and hook it up to the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom