Which headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say for sure, though I don't think it matters that much. You'll get the best opinion if anyone happens to own one.

The http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106069 gives you more information on the product, while the other one doesn't.

personally, it wouldnt matter to me - I doubt the quality is that drastically different if you compare the two together.

If you don't like one, return it to Newegg, then get the other one. You have a 1 year warranty with them.

Note:

If you keep going through a few headsets in a while, you should invest your $$$ on a good headset that'll last you a long time. It just makes sense.

One is for gaming, the other one isn't.

From what the reviews say however, the gaming one is uncomfortable.

I'm sure "gaming" just means that they added more foam for comfort..

I would invest in something more higher in quality, just so it lasts and the mic doesn't break, as you said

Or just use speakers and a MIC.

I have a cheap Microphone that came with a webcam that i dont use.

I use my speakers to hear the other person i'm talking to.

I've had my $15 logitech one that i got from walmart for a year.. Worked great ever since the mic broke.

Plantronics is not a great brand. I got the eDimensional force feedback headset and i really like them. They are a tad uncomfortable after a little while of use, but the vibration is awesome. Sound is good, mic is great too. Just try not to sit on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom