Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am looking for new headphones, after my latest Skull Candy ones died. I used it for everything, on my MP3 player, computer, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.

Now, what I am looking for is a "sport earbud" type. Very similar in style to the Sennheiser, unless that is the best deal. Either a behind the neck band, or an ear hook.

Let's just say I don't want to pay much. Under $20-30?

Bought it, Ghost. That was just a good deal to pass up. If I don't like them for some reason, I can always give it to my dad. He needs better earphones than the standard one that came with his iPod Shufle.

I was considering getting them, but I usually end up getting in ear ear buds, and then not using them, so I decided against it.
Be sure to post back with how they sound. :smile:

Hey Ghost, got the earbuds this morning. Didn't have time to tweak them, because I was going to the gym when I saw them in my mailbox. So I took them with. And man, the moment I put them on, it was like dead quiet in a loud gym... And excellent sound, too. If this ever come up again, I'm getting another pair.

Thanks for the update. I was curious how well they would be seeing as they use to sell for ~$50.
If the do pop up again, I may grab a pair as well.

Only problem, is that they kept popping out of my ear. Not because it was too small, but it was actually too large that it wasn't sticking in there. Bit they did include large, medium, and small sized buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom