HDD problems and other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Ok, about 2 months ago I was working on my pc while upgrading my cpu and mobo bios.
My PC had slowed down after the upgrades alot, and I needed to defrag and get rid of some some back door trojans that got inside my pc by accident, while defragging my 120gig sata hdd I had noticed that diskeeper kept on defragging on this hdd for about 4 hours, I had to force diskeeper to stop and it did.
A couple of days later, when ever I use my second hdd 120gig, it will make a very faint scratching noise if I am using it for way too long or copying data back and forth between my 80gig that has XP pro on it....
Is there anyway I can make system repairs to my hdd via through DOS or flash drive ? it is a seagate sata hdd and has never, ever caused me problems up till now....

I had upgraded my easy tune 5 suite to version 6.0 gigabyte has found out there is a very bad problem with that version, and the **** thing has corrupted on my pc and won't uninstall without the installation program.
I had it on my second hdd but had to wipe everything off of it including the installation package do to problems with my hdd, would anyone have a copy of easy tune 6 so I can get rid of the blasted thing ?

Also I have a legal version of vista ultimate that I got as a gift from my friend at work, however though I have no key for it he said he lost it, does microsoft sell legit key's for it ? if so how much do they cost ? and no I am not asking for warez or crackz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom