HDD LED stays on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

haGGard

In Runtime
I have a couple of minor problems since i bought my new PC case. Nothing major, but just something thats bugging me, thats all.

Ill have to write in very small sentances, otherwise i confuse myself! lol

- My HDD led, is constantly on, on my new case.

- My HDD led worked on my old 'stock' case.

- The wires to wire it up are very similar to the USB wiring (many small pins) and i have tried every combination. The current combination is the only one that gets it to light up, yet it does not flash with the HDD...

Any ideas? :)

Also another minor problem...

My old 'stock' case did not have a reset button, however this new case does; but it does not work. Is it something to do with the Mobo not having a reset function or something, as its also my stock mobo?

Check your motherboard manual, and go to the page that shows the LED,HDD, Power, etc pins and connectors. It should tell you where to put them.

My computer did not come with a motherboard manual! :O lol I bought my Pc as a whole, and am slowly upgrading parts...

Dont laugh, :) but my PC was made by 'Acer' when i bought it. The only original part thats left in it is the motherboard. I THINK its made by 'Apacer Technology'

I've just got this from CPU-z...

mobo9aj.png

The image loads for me after a while, i think image shack is being a bit slow tonight. Anyway, CPU-z says my mobo is made by 'Acer' and is model 'E31M'

:)

This means nothing to me though :/ Thats where you guys come in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom