HDD or card

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
im gettin paid soon :D and have got a problem :( i just got xp2600 cpu and 512 dd400, leavin me wit almost enough for another comp all exept a HDD. my system is now xp2600 tbred, 512ddr400 40HDD geforce 3 ti200, what i was gonna do was get another 512 ddr400 and a HDD for other comp and use it as a server. But i want a new graphics card. il have bout 130 to spend and was looking at the Sapphire ATI Radeon 9600XT 256mg

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/sapphire_ati_graphics_cards.html

8th from bottom. so its either more ram and a hdd for server or great graphics. any1 any ideas what i do?

Hold off on the graphics as you can get a computer running without it and will more then likely be able to afford another Card soon enough...
My 2 cents

i think you dont need 1 gig of mem (for now), and hard drives aren't the biggest performance makers/crushers. i say go for the 9600xt

ahg this is hard, two replies on here one sayin each the other. and asked two ppl i no and both gimme different answers :S :S what to do.

Your computer is good enough as it is except for GRAPHICS + with the XT, you'll get free HL2 download whenever it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom