HD-TV Monitor - Resolution Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked, best resolution is vga, by quite a bit, your dealing with a combo of hardware/software issues here.If the 5600 is ike the 5700 series you can get 2048x1536@85hz in vga, less in DVI.

Ok, I got 1240 X 768 to work on 16 bit color mode and with the newest drviers. The problem now is I have about 2 inches of black on each side, but in the middle, where the picture is, it scrolls left and right when i move my mouse to either side to show the wholle desktop. It would fit perfectly if it didn't scroll and just went where the black is and showed the whole picture. Any ideas?

If not, what should I get that would be comparable to this but works a lot better? I wish this would work!

I'm going to try VGA later, but I don't know if that will do it. The DVI looks crystal clear also, so i would like to use that.

The scrolling problem is probably cause the screen size is set up to be bigger than the viewable screen size, if your using windows that something im not familiar with,didnt know it even had that option.As far as getting it to work the way you want,Im clueless, that thing costs more than I make in 3 months,I dont have any experience with them at all,and likely wont either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom