Hd formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya and if i was able to use thoughs programs and works would the hd work on my laptop because thats the reason why i want to formatt it because it has an error when i put it into my laptop and i can olny get into the hd using my sisters laptop

The files I send u need to be extracted with Winzip first.
Then put all files from disk1.zip on a floppy and put all files from disk2.zip on another floppy.

If u have a computer with a working floppy drive and u want to format its harddrive, u can put in floppy1 during startup and it will ask u for floppy 2 after a few seconds and it wil load partitionmagic 8.0.

This program will not work in windows.

If u want to try to format ur laptops harddrive in windows u need to download partitionmagic 8.0 from the internet and install it. I am not sure it will work though

xAznPrid3x said:
oh ya and if i was able to use thoughs programs and works would the hd work on my laptop because thats the reason why i want to formatt it because it has an error when i put it into my laptop and i can olny get into the hd using my sisters laptop

i don't know, whats the error?

ok when it loads it has the COMPAQ logo then when its going to load the windows screen you will see "Invalid system disk Replace the disk, and then press any key" you press anykey you here the floppy click and "Invalid system disk Replace the disk, and then press any key" will pop up again

if u are going to format anyway i would just make these floppys with the files i posted above and put the first floppy in the floppydrive as soon as you are booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom