having problems with pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_110

Solid State Member
built a new pc and installed all drives and the pc is not hot at all but it freezes whenever i try to play battlefield 2 and i got 2 blue screens. ive posted up a topic before and i had a few suggestions but they didnt seem to work and today i even had to turn off my computer cuz my cpu fan wasnt spinning :angry: i dont know what the heck is wrong with this but please give suggestions it will deffinately help me out

:specs:
aspire x-plorer
chaintech VNF4
amd 3500+
aspire 500 w. power supply
6600 GT evga
corsair value ram 1 gig.
Serial ATA barracudda 80 gig. hard drive

bro check your motherboard and check the power supply. It can be anything so if i was you i would run a burn in test or some shit like that. try calling up the motherboard manufacturer cause you're risking ****ing up your CPU.

Fixes for your problems:

BF2:Use the Nvidia drivers that come with the game. It seems that BF2 is hella buggy. Also, I believe there is a patch out for the game, so try downloading that.

CPU Fan:I had something like this happen to me too, and it kinda freaked me out at first:D Go into your BIOS, and check for a setting that will turn off your CPU fan if it isnt needed. On my mobo the feature was called SMARTfan, although I doubt it would be the same on yours.

yea dude the cpu problem was the smart fan thank u bro. and i found out why i would freeze so much...i did a mem-test and it didnt do good so im just gonna overclock or if not buy new RAM. thank u guys ur suggestions where alot of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom