Harmon-Kardon... Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I've seen Harmon-Kardon speakers and Hardon-Multimedia speakers everywhere, but have not read or heard anythign about them. Alot of machines use them nowadays, and with a name like Harmon-Kardon they HAVE to be good... Right

my old HP came with basic Harmon-Kordon speakers... not the best but they were pretty powerful for lil boxes..

Him said:
I've seen Harmon-Kardon speakers and Hardon-Multimedia speakers everywhere, but have not read or heard anythign about them. Alot of machines use them nowadays, and with a name like Harmon-Kardon they HAVE to be good... Right
im not sure that whether Harmon-Kardon speakers is nice or not, but for what i know is that it was a expensive speaker~~~

Harmon-Kardon and JBL are one in the same. I think we would all prefer bose, tbu those are a little out of most people's price range.

actually bose isn't as good of a speaker as it's seems. it's amazing sound from small speakers, but there in no flat fenquency, good dispersion or neutral sound (quality from a great speaker) from them

I use Paradigm's

EricB said:
actually bose isn't as good of a speaker as it's. it's amazing sound from small speakers, but there in no flat fenquency, good dispersion or neutral sound (quality from a great speaker) from them

I use Paradigm's

Finally someone agree's with me

Harmon Kardon are good speakers, the major PC speaker company's are probolly Logitech, Harmon Kardon, Altec Lansing and im forgetting 2.

Not really into wimpy PC speakers but if their's technical questions shoot.

Also im running Yamaha YST-M10's until june where im getting Yorkville YSM-1P's

If you're looking for great quality and sound, I would recommend Cambridge Soundworks.
If you're looking for decent sound/great price.. I would recommend Logitech or Altec Lansing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom