Hardware not as promised

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit3000

Baseband Member
Hey guys...I am new, and I am not sure if this is in the correct forums. So here goes...

I just bought a pc from HP. Everything is fine except that when I bought it, it said that it had 512 MB Ram, but I got only 448. This is kind of a problem because new games these days require 512 MB Ram, and I bought this taking that into account, but I didn't get it. So will HP give me the 512 or not if I ask them? Thanks.

I was thinking about a game like Warhammer, and NFSC. Will I be able to run them properly? (If I can't no use buying)

you never get the full amount on the hard drive 150 is normal, the specs look alright except its using integrated graphics so it wont be able to play games at high settings. I would recommend buying a card to put in but apart from that its ok not great 1 gig of ram would be better too but it all depends on how much you have to spend of course.

Ya i agree with baronvongogo, get buy a decent video card and use that instead, or you could upgrade the RAM a lot so you have some extra RAM to spare since it will take out 32 MB. But I recommend you buy maybe a eVGA GeForce 7300GT its a decent (gaming video) card thats 256 MB thats like 110 on TigerDirect, plus I highly recommend you get an extra 512 MB RAM chip if you are a gamer, otherwise settle with the 512 mb.

I do not know the prices of these things too much, so can you tell me the price of the eVGA GeForce 7300Gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom